Monday, April 12, 2010

My second experience at the FBMTB Circuit

Last Saturday, it's the CABA Zone. And, yesterday, I again experienced the FBMTB Circuit.

I arrived at the fort's parking lot by car at about 1:30 pm. While driving to the fort, my eyes were closing; so, I took a nap first before hitting the trails.

At 2:30 pm, I entered the trails. After riding the sections I'd ridden before, I was able to locate the other sections and tried them.

Taking a nap first

After my 30-minute nap, I fixed my bike (AlitePot)

Warming up.

Resting under the tree shades.










The Libingan ng mga Bayani is just adjacent. So, I visited my father's grave first before concluding my ride.

The graves are also affected by El Nino. The verdant grasses are turning into brown.

My father's grave.




Packing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment