Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday ride - Candelaria, Zambales to Burgos, Pangasinan

Maundy Thursday morning, we left for Candelaria, Zambales at around 8:00 am. Whew! The place is too far away; and we arrived at around 5:00 pm. The kilometer post shows 248 kms.

Friday morning, wifey and the kids boated to Potipot Island and I biked towards Pangasinan. And, I reached Burgos, Pangasinan. The towns of Candelaria and Burgos are separated by three towns - Sta. Cruz, Zambales; Infanta and Dasol, Pangasinan.

I pedaled about 50 kilometers one way or a total of about 100 kilometers. I left Candelaria at about 7:00 pm and back by about 2:30 pm.

On the way back, I passed by some beaches and dipped. The sun's so hot.

My family enjoyed the Potipot island; and, I very much enjoyed my ride.




Beach Hauz ni Dok, which is located at 248 km. post

Infanta, Pangasinan after an hour ride

My breakfast of sinigang na lapu-lapu at the Infanta market

Infanta beach

On the way to Dasol, Pangasinan


After another hour ride, I reached Dasol. It's the home of quality salt.

Thirty minutes of pedaling, I reached Burgos, Pangasinan.

St. Isidore Church in Burgos

Before heading back, I enjoyed a refreshing Halo-halo.

A beach in Dasol Bay . . .

where I took a dip.

Another beach in Macalang, Dasol . . .

and, I took another dip.

My late lunch of mongo and dinuguan.

No comments:

Post a Comment