Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday ride

After pedaling for two consecutive days on paved roads, I decided to go on trails.

I left home at 1:00 pm and braved the scorching heat.

My route: from our place in Novaliches to Pangarap, Caloocan City to Macabud, Rodriquez to San Mateo, Rizal and back to Novaliches via Batasan Road.

I completed the loop in about 5 hours and arrived home at 6:00 pm.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketThanks to this deep well pump and a well I passed by earlier. I was able to cool off.

PhotobucketDue to hard vibrations, my rear light cover fell off.

Photobucket
PhotobucketA steaming chicken mami despite the hot weather.

PhotobucketA refreshing buko juice . . .

PhotobucketAlong the Batasan Road.

PhotobucketSunset from Neopolitan Park

PhotobucketAlitePot taking a bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment