Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finally, I conquer Giant

After several plannings and actually attempting once to reach Giant, I finally made it this morning.

Giant is one of the favorite destinations or pit stops by mountain bikers from San Mateo or Antipolo, Rizal.

From our place in Novaliches, Quezon City, I pedaled all the way to San Mateo, Rizal. My first pit stop was at Aling Tina's Eatery along Kambal Road Extension, where I had my breakfast of dinuguan and rice. The dinuguan was one of the best that I've tasted.

Thence, I started the grueling ascent to Timberland Heights then to Maarat basic trail and all the way to Giant Store.

On my way back to Timberland Heights, I passed by the Pestano Farm (Philip Sanctuary) and peeked. It's another mountain bikers favorite trail.


On the way out from Maarat Trail to Timberland Heights.

Overlooking view on the way to Timberland Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment