Saturday, January 2, 2010

My second Mt. Maarat trail experience

My first Mt. Maarat trail experience was last December 6.

This afternoon, I again explored the trail and took the main road - straight ahead. The trail has many branches. The last time, I turned left at the first intersection from the trailhead.

Preparing AlitePot for the ride:

Timberland Clubhouse at the backdrop
Everything's ready:

Approaching the trailhead:








The farthest that I've gone; and, I turned back:



On my way to and fro, I did not see any biker. However, when I exited the trail, I saw a group of bikers preparing to enter the trail. Then, I saw some bikers coming out from the trail.

1 comment:

  1. I missed doing that. When I was still in the Philippines, I used to go with my friends on a mountain climbing trail. It was awesome and the experience is very overwhelming. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete