Wifey gifted me a wrist watch this Valentine's Day for my biking.
It's a Casio G-Shock Module 2327. Hence, I already used it on my Valentine's Day ride.
Note: Image from the Casio website
Here are the technical descriptions of the watch.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Dual Time
- Daily Alarm
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 3 years
Before, when biking, I utilized my cellphone clock or my Swiss Army wrist watch to monitor the time.
Thank you very much, dear.