Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Bulacan Tour - Part 1

I covered the towns of San Jose Del Monte City, Marilao, and Meycauayan City.

My route was Zabarte Road - Camarin Road - Malaria Road - Quirino Highway - Gov. Fortunato Halili Avenue - Marilao San Jose Del Monte Road - Manila North Road - Malhacan Road - Meycauyan Camalig Road - Bahay Pare Road - Congressional Ext. Road - Urduja Village - North Olympus Subdivision - Zabarte Road. They're all paved roads.

The distance is about 52 kilometers. And, my ride took about five hours. I left home at about 7:00 AM and got home at 12:00 noon. An average of 10 kilometers per hour.
Gov. Fortunato Halili Ave. approaching Muzon Junction

Parish of the National Shrine of Divine Mercy in Marialo

Manila North Road - SM Marilao

In Meycauayan, I passed by the City Hall area and rode the trails in one of the vacant lots:



No comments:

Post a Comment