Sunday, February 28, 2010

My tour of Quezon City

Yesterday, I had a limited time to bike. I must be home before lunch for some appointment in the afternoon.

I'd planned of joining the La Mesa Nature Reserve ride; but, this ride would finish by 2:00 PM at the earliest.

Instead, I rode somewhere else. It turned out to be a partial tour of Quezon City.

From my home in Kaligayahan, Novaliches , I started pedaling at about 8:00 AM. My routes:
  • Zabarte Road
  • Quirino Highway
  • Holy Cross Memorial Park (biked inside the park for about 30 minutes)
  • Quirino Highway
  • Mindanao Avenue
  • Road 3
  • Visayas Avenue
  • Elliptical Road
  • UP Diliman (biked inside the campus for about 45 minutes)
  • C. P. Garcia Avenue
  • Teacher's and Sikatuna Villages
  • Anonas Street
  • Aurora Boulevard
  • 20th Avenue
  • J. Rizal Street, Project 4
  • Katipunan Avenue
  • Balara (up to swimming pool / Escoda Hall) and turned back
  • Tandang Sora Street
  • Capitol Hills Drive
  • Zuzuaregui Street
  • Commonwealth Avenue
  • Regalado Avenue
  • Quirino Highway
  • Zabarte Road

At the Holy Cross Memorial Park. Visiting my parents-in-law graves.

UP Diliman Executive House

UP Diliman Oval

Balara Filtration

Balara Swimming Pool

St. Peter's Parish along Commonwealth Avenue

Hungry and thirsty! The solution - Crispy dinuguan and a bottle of beer.

I got home at about 11:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment