Sunday, January 17, 2010

Novaliches-Santolan, Pasig-Marikina-San Mateo-Novaliches

Yesterday morning, I left at around 6:30 AM. I again braved Commonwealth Avenue. This time, it's the stretch from Mindanao Avenue up to Tandang Sora Avenue, where I turned left.

My first pit stop was at UP Diliman. While resting, I was surprised when a totally stranger biker approached me and called my name. He's Momoy - my blog visitor. And, he recognized my bike. Nice meeting you personally, Momoy!
UP Diliman Sunken Garden

After a 10-minute rest, I proceeded via Katipunan Avenue, Aurora Boulevard, Marcos Highway, and entered Evangelista Street - the way to Barangay Santolan.
Entering Barangay Santolan



Sto. Tomas de Villanueva Parish Church

After visiting my relatives, I traversed and explored Marikina City going to San Mateo, Rizal.
Marikina City Bike Lane

Marikina City Hall

Entering Sto. Nino, San Mateo, Rizal

Fried vegetable lumpia to satisty my hunger

Kambal Extension Road, San Mateo, Rizal
A bottle of beer at Froys Plaze

From San Mateo, I went home via Batasan Road and Commonwealth Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment