Saturday, January 23, 2010

Novaliches - Timberland - La Mesa Ecopark - Novaliches

From home, I took off at about 8:00 AM for Timberland Heights in San Mateo, Rizal.
Rest at Aling Tina's Eatery before climbing up - it's about 16 kilometers from home.

Timberland Gate

On my way back home, I detoured to La Mesa Ecopark in Fairview.
The road leading to the park

Welcome

Entrance to the park & briefing area

Actually, I had no intention of going inside the park but to pass by only. However, the security guard told me to try the bike trail inside. It's located at the Petron Fitness and Nature Trail. It's just a very short bike trail - about 1.2 kilometers. I tried it nonetheless and made several rounds.

Albeit short, I found it a little bit difficult and I was down once. Fortunately, I just suffered a small bruise only at the back of my leg.







No comments:

Post a Comment