Sunday, January 24, 2010

Exploring Caloocan City North

Caloocan City North is just a few meters from our place. So, I decided to explore it by biking.

From our place, I pedaled along Zabarte Road towards Caloocan City North. I turned right to Camarin Road and biked all the way until I reached Bagong Silang.

"Bantayog ng Kalayaan" at Tala

Tala Elementary School

Victoria Waves Special Economic Zone

Sensing that I was going deeply into Bagong Silang, I turned back and headed to Quirino Highway.

From Quirino Highway, I turned left or U to Araneta Avenue.







I reached up to this post #68 and I turned back.

Before exiting Quirino Highway, I went inside Pangarap Village and biked along Narra Avenue until I exited at Araneta Avenue. It's about 4:00 PM; and, I decided to go home.

On my way home, however, I went inside Maligaya Park, which is partly Quezon City and partly Caloocan City North. Unfortunately, I got lost inside the park. I asked for direction going to Camarin. While looking for my way, I passed by the Caloocan City Hall North.

And, somehow, I was able to get out, not through Camarin Road, but Robinson's Fairview.

What I've explored was the northeastern part of Caloocan City North. I would explore the other parts in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment