Sunday, September 20, 2009

My new biking shoes


This afternoon, I bought a pair of new rubber shoes, which I shall be used for my biking. It's Sandugo's Tootega.

Actually, I didn't pay for it. Mamang, my mother, did. I still have two pairs of rubber shoes, which I used alternately for all purposes - including biking. While we're in Landmark, Trinoma, I was just window shopping for a pair, which I could be used, mainly, for biking. I was inspecting the Tootega, when Mamang approached me and asked for its price. I told her it's P1,995 only. She said, "If you like it, I'll buy it for you!". Really! I inspected the shoes again and thought they are good. And, I decided to get a pair.

From the mall, I immediately went to UP Diliman and broke in the shoes for eight laps (18 kilometers) around the academic oval. So far, I think it's great!

Thank you Mamang! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment