Sunday, September 6, 2009

I sign up with PinoyMTBiker.org


Now that I'm already hooked into biking, I wanted to learn more about it. To do so, I go to the internet to get biking facts and information. First, I studied the parts of a bike. Then, I searched for safety tips, the tricks, the intricacies, and anything and everything about biking.

Not yet satisfied, I also signed up in a local bikers community and online forum - the PinoyMTBiker.org.
It is where I'm learning more about biking and exchanging ideas and discussions with fellow bikers. It also provides galleries of different brands and types of bikes and their parts, components and accessories; bicycling news and reviews; riding and training techniques; information on EBs and fun rides, trails, groups and clubs; and many more.

If you're into biking too, you may sign up at PinoyMTBiker.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment