Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My bike rack

I'd been shopping for a bike rack that would fit my car, a Kia Carens. As much as possible, I wanted to buy a brand new rack. However, I couldn't find one that would fit my car. The racks being sold in bike stores are for sedan cars. Hence, I was willing to buy a second hand, whichever came first.

Two months ago, I found one at the PMTB. The owner was using it in his Toyota Innova. I went to his place to see and inspect it. It perfectly fit my car.

The rack (Hollywood brand) could carry three bikes. However, four of the straps are missing. It's being sold for P2,500 but the owner agreed at P1,500.

Last Sunday, I was able to use the bike rack when we went to Pangasinan.



1 comment:

  1. Sir my ma recommend kba na bilihan ng rack na katulad nung sayo. thanks

    ReplyDelete