Sunday, June 13, 2010

Manaoag - San Fabian - Damortis - San Fabian ride

Yesterday, I was supposed to join a tree planting ride to Ipo Dam, Norzagaray, Bulacan. Instead, we went to Manaoag Church then to San Fabian Beach for a some sort of family reunion and despedida gathering for my eldest sister who's leaving tonight for the U. S. of A.

I loaded my bike and planned to pedal from Manaoag to San Fabian.

We arrived at the church at about 10:15 am. I unloaded my bike and pedaled towards San Fabian. After an hour, I was already in San Fabian; and, I pedaled farther to Damortis junction in Sto. Tomas, La Union. It's another hour ride. At the junction, I turned around back to San Fabian to rejoin my family.

The total distance is about 45 kilometers, which took me more than three hours.


Unloading AlitePot

Warmed up and ready to go

Manaoag church



My lunch of fish head paksiw and kinigtot











No comments:

Post a Comment