Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Water bottles

I used to use used water bottle as my water container during my rides.

When I was in a bike shop, I bought a cycling water container. It's brand is Bontrager and the cost is less than P200.



Then, while in a supermarket, I bought two cheap water bottles (at P88 each) with capacity of about a liter each.

A night before the ride, I froze the water overnight. And, during the ride, I placed them on my backpack. The water is kept cold up to more than 6 hours.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sir. The bottle looks good in your bike. As for me, I'm using two water bottle, a Merida and Coyote, both with 750ml water capacity, with a practical lid to protect the mouth-piece from dirt whilst cycling. I'm not totally satisfied with my bottles as they leak. I hope yours is not...

    ReplyDelete