Friday, May 28, 2010

My dream ride remains a dream

After considering all premises, I finally decided to put off my dream ride from Novaliches to Tuguegarao City.

My primary consideration was safety factor because of the hot weather the country is experiencing due to the effect of the El Nino phenomenon.

I think I've prepared and trained for it, including the extreme hot weather scenarios. But, still, I don't want to take chances. I'm already an aging biker; and, I may not survived the extreme the Region 2 up there is experiencing. There was news in a military camp there that a military trainee died and some others hospitalized due to heat stroke.

I was really crazy fulfilling this dream ride; but, I didn't want it to be my last ride.

Meantime, I'm putting this ride off and still dreaming of this ride.


  1. Hey! The weather is getting cooler. Maybe you can start planning again in the 4th quarter of this year. :)

  2. I'm doing that Jovan. Just looking for a good timing. And, I'm still continuing my training. Hope to do it before the year ends.

    It's better if you could ride with me. He he he . . .