Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tuesday twilight ride to Timberland Heights

I was in Diliman, Quezon City yesterday afternoon for a business meeting. The meeting ended about 4:15 PM. I still have time to bike before going home. I was considering either in UP Diliman or San Mateo, Rizal and decided on the latter.

I arrived at the parking area near Aling Tina's Eatery before 5:00 PM. I changed my clothes then unloaded my bike and reinstalled its front wheel, seat, and the lights. At 5:15 PM, I took off. I just pedaled slowly and reached Timberland gate 35 minutes after. It was already dark; and, it was so cold up there.
Timberland gate
Pedaling up at that time was a breeze because of the cool air. I ddn't feel so tired. I made a sole stopover only after the "siko" for a breather. And, I thought I didn't sweat.


No comments:

Post a Comment