Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas eve ride to Camalig, Meycauyan, Bulacan

I was up at about 4:30 AM but still undecided where to go. Before I slept last night, I planned of going back to Shotgun or Timberland in San Mateo, Rizal. Today, it would be an early morning quick ride; as, we'd leave for Balanga City before lunch to spend the Christmas with my sister-in-law and her family.

After taking my bath, I decided to go to Camalig, Meycauayan, Bulacan to check on the trails there.

I took off from home in Novaliches, Quezon City at quarter to 6 AM and needed to be back home after two hours. It's still dark and very cold. I arrived in Camalig (it's about 10 kilometers from our place) at about 6:20 AM . It's foggy and very cold.


I looked around for the trails but didn't find one. Or, maybe, I just didn't recognize them. I asked around but nobody knew where these trails are or were.



What I did was pedaled around in the big vacant lot for about 10 minutes; then, I headed back home to Novaliches, Quezon City.




No comments:

Post a Comment