Sunday, December 13, 2009

PMTB Christmas Party 2009

The PinoyMTBiker Christmas Party last night was a big success. It was held at the Tiendesitas in Pasig City. The party started at about 6:00 PM and lasted till 12 midnight.

It's my first time to attend a PMTB affair. Actually, I had no plan of attending; but, the grand prize and some prizes lured me to.

Everybody's hoping to win the grand prize of FUJI TAHOE Comp 29er with a tag price of P36,000.00. Some bought more tickets to increase their chances of winning. I bought two. And, I won a R.O.X. T-shirt, Knobbies pair of socks, and five Weekend Warrior magazine.

Congratulations and thanks to PMTB admins & mods and the sponsors for making this affair a big success. Congratulations too to the lucky winners and to all PMTB members.
And, nice meeting you - Hiyugo, Tanggero, and Diyego.
Nice meeting you too, Venzboard and PasawayLouie.


No comments:

Post a Comment