Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday SS Ride - Morong, Bataan to Subic Ocean Adventure & v.v.

Good Friday commemorates the crucifixion of our Lord Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary.

We're in Morong, Bataan this Maundy Thursday and Good Friday to celebrate the graduation of our niece, Mae.

When I go out town, especially on a land trip, one of my bikes goes too.  This time it's my Single Speed KHSs Alite 150 (AlitePot)
In the hotel room for a good night rest

And, this morning, I had the opportunity to pedal.  Hallelujah!  On as single speed, I'd test my powers on the rolling route of Morong up to Subic Free Port Zone Morong gate and back.

I was supposed to ride solo; but, I met another biker, who's also a guest in one of the resorts, on my way out of the complex.  He's Mok Tecson of Cabanatuan City. Then, both of us pedaled towards Subic.
After an hour and a half, we arrived at our destination.
Still early, Mok egged mo on pedaling farther to Ocean Adventure.  I acceded.
I arrived back at the resort after 3 hours, which was well within my visa.
That's a great and challenging ride!  Hurray!  And, I was exhilarated cause I did no dismount / rest on long uphills.  The total distance is about 38 kms.

And, nice meeting and riding with you Mok.


No comments:

Post a Comment