Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome home, Noel

Noel, our US Navy nephew arrived last night from the US of A. His family fetched him from the airport; and, they proceeded to and spent the night in Tagaytay.

This morning, we followed them to welcome him back and for some sort family reunion and bonding. He's leaving again to USA on Friday with his wife and kids.

I also brought my bike in case there's the opportunity to pedal around.

We left home at about 7:00 am and arrived at the rendezvous by 10:00 am.
At the gas station along SLEX for our breakfast.

I ordered Chicken Pork Adobo that didn't look and taste like one.

At the Tagaytay rendezvous
Thence, we proceeded to Calaruega in Nasugbu, Batangas.

Wow! This place is so beautiful and serene.






The church
The altar
The statue of Mother Mary & Jesus
It's indeed a dream place. The long walk and climb exploring the place was worth it.

I just set aside my bike plan due to lack of time. I'm now planning of coming back just to pedal around.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, when are you coming back to Caleruega? We're on stand-by mode.

    ReplyDelete