Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another solo tour of Bulacan

I wasn’t able to join neither the CMR Wet Ride nor the Bulakenyos DRT Ride. I just executed my another solo ride – Touring Bulacan. I’d be exploring the San Jose – Norzagaray Road, the Norzagaray – Sta. Maria Road, and the Sta. Maria – Pandi Road.

I left home just before 8:00 am and headed towards SJDM. I wasn’t able to follow my planned route. I missed the right turn to San Jose – Norzagaray Road and right turned at the junction of San Jose – Marilao Road. I also missed the junction to Pandi. Also, I diverted my ride to Marilao and Meycauyan on my way home. Here’s my actual route, which is about 91 kilometers.

Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto – SJDM


Rice terraces along San Jose – Norzagaray Road

Sta. Maria By-Pass Road

My lunch of adobong igat (eel)

Rehydrating

At Bahay Kubo (Nipa Hut)

San Jose – Marilao Road

SM Marilao – along McArtur Highway

Just passed the Meycauayan – North Caloocan boundary.

No comments:

Post a Comment