Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pedaling in standing position

I was in UP Diliman from around 10:00 o' clock this morning to around 2:00 o' clock in the afternoon for my Saturday biking. I prefer this period as there are lesser bikers, joggers, walkers, and strollers around the academic oval.

As part of my training for uphill climb, I practiced pedaling in standing position while climbing the steep roads and driveways. At first, it's very difficult and my bike wobbled. But, after some more tries, it became easier.

Places I'd practiced the pedaling while in standing position:
  • At the elbow of Juan Luna St.;
  • At the short trail at the back of Executive House;
  • At the driveways of UP Alumni Engineers Centennial Hall;
  • At the newly constructed roads going to UP Institute of Mathematics;
  • At the driveway of UP Pagasa Observatory;
  • At the driveway of College of Business Administration.

Tomorrow, I'd attempt to climb up The Wall and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment