Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breaking in AlitePot

I bought AlitePot (my newer bike) last Wednesday night; and, I couldn't wait to test drive her for a longer distance. As soon as we arrived home at almost 12 midnight, I unloaded her from the car and biked around inside our village for about 30 minutes.

Then, Friday afternoon, I went to UP Diliman and broke her in around the academic oval. I made ten laps or 23 kilometers (a lap's about 2.3 kilometers). Saturday afternoon, I went back to UP Diliman and pedaled 12 laps or 27.6 kilometers. I wanted to do some more laps, but it's already getting late.

No, I didn't pedaled continuously. I stopped every two laps for a drink and a breather.

So far, I'm very satisfied with her - especially the dual density saddle, the disk brakes, the shifters, the 21 gears and the 19" frame size - which is perfect for me. Also, I like her red and white color. I also bought a helmet with red and white color to match with the frame.

Hadn't we had outing tomorrow, I'd go to UP Diliman again or to the Neopolitan Business Park to pedal AlitePot once again. I'm really getting addicted to biking.

No comments:

Post a Comment