Saturday, August 15, 2009

BikePot has flat tire


I arrived home last night at around 9:00 PM. After changing my clothes, I decided to bike around inside our village for about 30 minutes before eating my dinner. I got out and took BikePot. But, Luigi (my son) warned me that BikePot had flat rear tire. "What happened?", I asked him. He didn't know and just saw that the tire was flat. But, I just used it yesterday morning!

I pumped the tire; but, when I rode it, it got flat again in no time. Another pump, another flat.

This morning, I brought BikePot to the store where I bought it to have the tube vulcanized. However, the store doesn't do vulcanizing; so, I had it replaced. The cost of the tube is P85. I just gave P10 tip for the labor. I also bought a spare tube and a tire lever. Next time, I'd just do the replacement of the tube myself.

Once again, BikePot is in tip-top condition!

1 comment:

  1. What's the name of your patches and what store did you get it from and how much? There are lots of products out there but yours worked, so I guess I should buy one of those. Thanks for the input and great blog, by the way - very informative.

    ReplyDelete