Saturday, May 7, 2011

All Terra Eco Trails (Blue Zone)

This morning, I experienced the Blue Zone of All Terra Eco Trails in Mount Maarat in San Mateo, Rizal. Currently, there are two zones - the Blue and the Green. The blue zone is for the more experienced mountain bikers; while the green zone for newbies. These trails are newly built and have been opened for quite some time. I was planning to test the green zone first before trying the blue zone.

But, the Tour of Posers, which I joined this morning, had the blue zone in its itinerary. So, I had no choice but to go to the blue zone. True enough, the blue zone is really for the more experienced mountain / trail bikers.

At the entrance of the zone, I already felt scary. Fortunately, I was able to conquer my fear. The trails are really technical. I made some assessments in some downhill areas and decided to bike push.





1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, by looking at your photo and reading your blog, it seems that you are all excited in this kind of event. Gusto ko nga rin matry ko once :) Kaso medyo takot ako. Any ways, big thanks for sharing your post with regards in biking . Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete