Monday, October 25, 2010

A ride for my very precious honey

About month ago, I found out about Ilog Maria, which sells pure honey. From Tagaytay City, we stopped over at Ilog Maria and bought honey. Due to limited supply, we were given 2 containers only of about 125 ml. per container.

My stocks ran out. So, yesterday, I pedaled all the way to Ilog Maria in Silang, Cavite to replenish my stocks.

I left home at 8:30 am.

At UP Diliman to breathe fresher air.

At the Philippine Marines Camp in Fort Bonifacio.

I was already hungry and had my lunch of fried bangus and adobong sitaw somewhere in Talaba, Bacoor, Cavite.

Rest at Dasmarinas, Cavite.

Another rest at Dasmarinas, Cavite. At this point, I was thinking of backing out. After some thought, I decided to go on.
Finally, I reached Ilog Maria. It's about some 84 kilometers from our place in Novaliches.






And, this is my very precious honey. Due to limited supply, Ilog Maria sells one container only of about 125 ml per customer. I was expecting I could buy two containers


No comments:

Post a Comment