Monday, March 22, 2010

Biking in Bagac, Bataan

It's summer time and we went to a beach resort Bagac, Bataan with my family, yesterday.

In the afternoon, I found time to bike and explored the place. My biking time's limited - two hours only; and, I just took the rolling roads and enjoyed the views. I saw some seemingly trail heads but didn't dare enter them as I might end up in a private or no trespassing place. I entered some though but with signs going to beach resorts.

Bagac, here we come

Stop over at NLEX Total and bought fried ducks and some food

Installing the front wheel and saddle

Warming up

A big tree along the road from Sun Moon Beach Resort

Another fire road going to another resort

It's the same road

At the Floen Beach Resort

One of the trails

The long and seemed endless paved road

On my way back

A view of the sea

At the White Beach Resort

Montemar gate

The road from Montemar

I'm back at the Sun Moon Beach Resort

Meditating

My bicycle

Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment