Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Nabutas trail after the rains

The Nabutas trail is located at Macabud, Rodriguez, Rizal. From Licao-licao, it's downhill up to Barangay San Isidro, Rodriguez, Rizal.

I sometimes traverse this trail to hone my downhill or uphill skills.

Three Saturdays ago (8/11/12), I tried to pass the trail again from Licao-licao going to San Isidro. However, some locals warned and dissuaded me not to pass through; as, there's still flooded area, which was waist deep, let alone the deep ruts along the way. Heeding their advice, I turned back and passed the other way.

Last Saturday (8/25/12), I again passed the trail to see the aftermath of the continuous rains to the trail.

The trail, at its current state, may be dangerous especially to the inexperienced bikers. At one point, my bike slid and I crashed kissing the ground while avoiding the ruts and goats. Then, I walked most of the way.

1 comment:

  1. Grabe, hindi ba delikado dyan? Parang nakakatakot yung lugar lalo na kung mag isa ka lang.

    biking Philippines

    ReplyDelete