Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Eid ul-Fitr ride to DRT, Bulacan

It's August 20 and a holiday to celebrate the End of Ramadan or Eid ul-Ftr in the country. So, I decided to ride to Dona Remedios Trinidad (DRT), Bulacan alone. I left home at about 8:30 am after eating my breakfast of pandesal, egg, and hotdog.

My route was Quirino Highway up to M. Valte Road, the junction in Angat going to DRT. But, I detoured inside Paradise Farms in San Jose del Monte for some trailing.
At Bigte, Norzagaray, I took a rest and ate a bowl of arroz caldo.
Norzagaray Rotonda


Welcome to Angat

The Angat bridge to DRT

Welcome to DRT - 1977


View deck overlooking the river

DRT Municipal Hall

It's 12 noon and time to go back home

Lunch time in Angat

Dinuguan and laing

Stop over at SJDM. I passed by Tigbe on my way home.
Fried hito (catfish)

I arrived home by 4:30 pm and washed my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment