Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rainy father's day ride

I was supposed to join a PMTB group in its Sierra Madre loop. I woke up early at 3:30 AM only to find out that it's downpouring. Then, I felt my bed was pulling me back. Zzzzzz . . .

I woke up again at around 7:00 AM. The rain hadn't stopped yet; and it's no intention of stopping because of typhoon "Egay".

At 9:00 AM, I prepared to bike - rain or raining. No destination yet in mind, I just pedaled away and enjoyed the rain. I ended up in one of my favorite biking placeS - in San Mateo. At the crossroads to Shotgun and Timberland, I stopped and contemplated on which one to climb. I decided on the latter.

It's another day of fun biking, which made more fun by the rain.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS! AND, HAPPY 150th BIRTHDAY, PEPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment