Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Licao Loop - 9/16/14


It's a post typhoon "Luis" solo ride.  The loop:  from Nova to Licao terminal via Ygay Road and back to Nova via the Macabud / Pangarap trails.  The distance is about 45 kilometers.

As always, I was late again leaving home a couple of minutes after 8:00 AM.  My plan was to enter Pangarap trails and exit via Tungko trails.  But, the rain fell before I left.  So, I changed my plan - take Ygay Road on the way to and fro Licao terminal.  At Licao, I again changed my plan - take the Macabud / Pangarap trails on my way back home.  The last time I passed Macabud / Pangarap was 4 months ago.

By the way, I bumped into Ato a.k.a. PCTalk at Ygay Road on his way back home.  He also rode solo to Licao terminal.

The downhill portion from Sitio Udiongan to Sitio Quarry is being paved:
The second downhill portion from Sitio Quarry to Selecta is still rutty and now ruttier:
Let's enjoy the trails while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment