Monday, September 5, 2011

Two days of quickie rides

Last Saturday and Sunday, I had limited time to bike. I needed to be home by 1:00 pm and 12:00 noon, respectively. So, I just biked the nearest trails from our place.

Saturday - at Macabud, Rodriguez, Rizal. I was supposed to join a group of bikers going to Angat, Bulacan. Instead, I just sent them off from Neopolitan Oval up to Pangarap Village in North Caloocan only. Thence, I entered the Pangarap Village and into Macabud trails. I got home by 1:30 pm.













Sunday - at Tungko, SDM City, Bulacan. It's about 30 minutes by pedaling from our place. I just pedaled up to a point where I could return back home before 12 noon.













2 comments:

  1. It was my first time to ride that Pangarap to Macabud trail and I find it really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trail too. It's really fun even if you ride the basic trail only.

    ReplyDelete