Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Solo Biking up North - The Plans


Yesterday, while thinking of where to bike next, a whim occurred - to bike somewhere up North. Why not but where? Cagayan Valley came into my mind. I could bike from Tuguegarao City to Aparri or Sta. Ana and back. Then, I may try the trails in Penablanca town.

Wifey, upon learning my plan, suggested Pagudpud. I disagreed; but, she prevailed nonetheless. So, I changed my plan - pedal from Pagudpud to any point in Luzon within 3 or 4 hours then back to Pagudpud. That's 6 to 8 hours or 70 to 100 kilometers.

Without much preparation, I and my family left home (from Novaliches) by car late this morning and headed Northwest.

 
At sundown, we're still in Ilocos Sur; and, it's still a long way to go to our destination.  So, we just decided to stopover and stay overnight at Vigan City.
And, I revised my plan.  Instead, I'd start biking from Vigan City up to Laoag City, where we'd stay overnight.  The following day, I'd resume biking to Pagudpud.
At about 7:45 pm, we arrived Vigan City.

No comments:

Post a Comment