Saturday, June 19, 2010

My afternoon ride to and fro San Mateo, Rizal

Today, I arrived home from my Cebu trip at around 12:30 pm.

But, I wouldn't pass this day without a ride. At around 3:00 pm, I left home and pedaled but with no specific destination in mind yet. While pedaling, I thought of going to the mountain of San Mateo, Rizal again - to Timberland Heights.

While preparing for my ride, the sky was gloomy. The weather's perfect, I thought. It would be better if it would rain. On the way, however, the sun showed up. No problem! More than halfway, it started to drizzle and the short rain fell when I reached my destination.

Atop, in a restaurant, I rested while enjoying my beer, the cool weather and the overlooking views.

At around 5:15 pm, I started my descent and went home. I arrived at around 6:45 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment