Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fort Bonifacio Mountain Bike Circuit

I slept late last night (or this morning); and, I woke up late also (after 7:00 am) this morning.

As a result, I wasn't able to join the PMTB Newbie Welcome Ride. I was supposed to join the North Group, who would traverse the Licao-licao trail. The take off time was supposedly 7:00 am. Should I just follow them? I was very sure I could catch them. But, I had second thought.

Instead, I considered other alternatives. I've been to Licao-licao or just parts of it; but, I'd like to go to a place I've never been before. And, I decided to go to Fort Bonifacio and try its Mountain Bike Circuit.

The circuit is located inside the Headquarters of the Philippine Army in Fort Bonifacio. After paying the P50 entrance fee, I started pedaling inside the circuit. I made several rounds and tried both the red (difficult) route first then the blue (newbie friendly) route. They are marked by colored arrows. Some parts of the circuit are difficult all right. And, in some instances, I almost fell and crashed. But, I was still lucky. I also made some pushing and walking.

At the parking lot and about to unload AlitePot

The security tag for biker

AlitePot ready to go.

And, I was ready to go too.

Welcome to the circuit









My snack of camote cue.

No comments:

Post a Comment