Sunday, November 15, 2009

Change of plan


This afternoon, I'd planned of biking in San Mateo, Rizal. But, I changed my plan. Instead, I went to Camp Aguinaldo to try its bike trail. I arrived at the camp at around 1:30 pm. The gate, however, to the trail's still closed. I waited while listening to the Pacquiao - Cotto after fight.
After 2:00 pm, the gate's still closed; and, I asked around. I was told to check with the G2. I had difficulty in finding it. Finally, after asking for directions, I found it. But, the personnel there was of no help. He told me that the trail is for the Generals only and not open for public; and, the trail is open from Monday to Friday but not aware of the time of operations. I just thanked him and left.

Where would I go? To San Mateo, Rizal or UP Diliman? The latter it was.
I arrived at the campus at 2:45 pm. I started pedaling at 3:00 pm and finished at around 5:45 pm.

Aside from rounding the oval, I ventured the short trails (found new ones) and practiced uphill climbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment